Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"....Give me a Sign....."


One wonders wether there are after all any signals or signs that nature or the environment gives us.............. something to tell us to be on your guard...... something to tell us not to do everything exactly the way we usually do - just for the day!..........I don't know, personally I'd say when I look outside I just look to appreciate nature and its finer details, I've never actually went looking for a sign...... but then again looking for signs is like an out-of-this-world security blanket that prolongs the process of coming to terms with something...... but often I find people who embody the "disbelievers code" secretly do exactly what they publicy voice against..... be it some religious ritual, an anonymous visit to a psychic (closer to home - pandit), or some sign watching..... I guess there is something in our heart for the unexplainable.... the mystery or the sheer lust I cannot say for sure..... these elements make for - I'd like to put it as - Natures Eternal Victory over Mankind..............

No comments:

Post a Comment