Saturday, July 23, 2011

4 weeks - Still no Job!

I'm at this crazy juncture...... as i have nothing to do..... all sort of ideas are flowing in and out of my head...... see by this time, I figured I would have a job - but i dont..... and somehow I'm not as bummed as I thought I would be....... It's probably because of all this time - its taking a toll on my perspective..... hmm...... or maybe i just don't want to work yet..... thats not completely true, I do want to earn my own money.... but not by hard core working.... at least not yet.... and im a little buzzed about what I should do....... ill let you in, on some things I've considered..... I thought of studying ahead - but the only place i want to is pretty expensive and I would like to earn a good chunk of my fees........
I thought of travelling around - a great idea, but again with my own money, which means i need a job (its because of that im thinking so in the 1st place!)
I thought I'll learn sailing...... something ive always wanted to learn...... and i figured i'll take the chance...... - but even that turns out to be very steep.....

so basically...... im stuck with no money!........ im sure my folks would help me out...... but thats not the point - without earning it, its not making the impact it should.......
it just seems like yesterday we were in Goa and wanted to open a shack and live by the beach.... happier times...... maybe something that will materialise someday...... but till then I'll be stuck in my memories and you'll be stuck whenever you last had that moment......

No comments:

Post a Comment