Friday, September 2, 2011

Lazy and Alone?

After a much awaited and satisfying period of employment..... I find myself in the "in-between jobs" stage.... additionally, I've also found myself experiencing how it would be to live alone....... its a very comfortable and idyllic residential space...... where the only glitch to a perfect home-owners experience is a little water flooding in if it rains too much........ not a huge problem, considering some of the places I've seen and lived in...... but more than anything, its an insight as to what my life would be - if I choose to live alone at any point of time........
.....Although capable of long gruelling hours of work with practically no break in between..... deep within me resides a lazy soul..... who thinks of late mornings..... slow afternoons.... and a relaxed evening that merges seamlessly into the night..... while your alone..... one gets to experience this wonderful transition at your own pace...... but there comes a point where this blessed existence becomes so monotonous that you really feel that your spoiling the spirit of 'Laziness' by being too lazy...... similarly as much as I appreciate the solo living..... its true worth lies in the fact that its a treat you look forward to and not be your way of life itself...... there are many here who probably live alone and find it to be the best....... I agree, for a few days...... its like an old saying in my native language - " if in excess, even nectar is poison".......

No comments:

Post a Comment